Clinical Nutrition is the science that studies the relationship of food with diseases. It takes into account the different diets aimed at health promotion, prevention and treatment of diseases, well-being and beauty.
In the nutrition consultation, an evaluation of your general health and eating habits is performed, together with the various diagnostic methods used by us: body composition analysis, cellulite analysis, cardiovascular risk analysis and blood pressure analysis.
The analysis of body composition contributes to the knowledge of its nutritional status, its health and the nutritional/food strategy to be prescribed by the nutritionist. This method evaluates fluid retention, fat, muscle mass and quantifies basal metabolism. In this way, the food plan is customized and adjusted to your needs.
After this rigorous evaluation, an adequate food plan is prepared and adjusted to your needs and schedules, as well as methods of food preparation and cooking are advised, so that cooking is healthier. Food plans can be made for different types of situations:
As principais patologias elegíveis para este programa são
- Treatment of weight/obesity
- Weight control programs
- Low weight treatment
- Treatment of diseases such as Diabetes Mellitus, high cholesterol, hypertension, diseases of the intestine and stomach, cancer, diseases of eating behavior
- Anti-aging programs
- Nutritional programs for pregnant women, nursing mothers, babies, children, adolescents and sportspeople
- Cellulite and localized fat treatment
- Food guidance and counseling